"Rohan combines all the elements of basic fantasy -- a young hero, mentors, villains, something to be saved, special powers and, of course, magical creatures -- with great storytelling that appeals to a wide audience." KIRKUS REVIEWS


Thursday, January 5, 2017

Updating my blog at last!

Hi all,
It's been a VERY long time since I updated this blog. There are lots of reasons why, but top of the list is the fact that for the past year I've been hard at work completing the THIRD book in the Weaveworld Trilogy!

"THE TIMEKEEPER'S SOLUTION" had it's official launch on October 30, 2016. At that event, I also presented the newly completed "WEAVERWORLD BOOK TRAILER", which I'll post separately.

As if that wasn't enough to keep me busy, I also wrote and recorded a series of songs called "THE WEAVERWORLD TRILOGY SUITE". I'll post this one separately also, with more details.

I'm also pleased to say that I've begun updating my Author Page on Goodreads and on Amazon, something I had been meaning to do for a long time. But alas, the demands of a self-published author are many!

More news to follow....!
JKR

No comments:

Post a Comment